Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®)
The globally recognized CPSM designation is the premier supply management credential, the one all others are measured against. Built on an in-depth analysis of supply management functions across industries, the CPSM will identify you as someone with mastery of critical concepts in procurement and sourcing, negotiating, contracts and leadership.
Eligibility: Applicants must have three years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical, nonsupport) with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or international equivalent OR Five years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical, nonsupport) without a qualified bachelor’s degree
Professionals who obtain their CPSM earn on average 9% more than their peers
The CPSM is a global recognized certification – and in fact, many managers require it.
The CPSM is based on data from practitioners. This certification represents existing real-life scenarios.
EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH CPSM – GET STARTED
Step 1. Planning
- Figure out your career goals. Be honest about what you really enjoy doing in your career.
- Review the CPSM Exam Specification.
- Apply for Membership.
Step 2. Study Materials
- Self Study Material: This covers 3 Study Guides (One for each Exam), 3 Professional Series & one Diagnostic Kit. It costs 17,000 for ISM members and 22,000 for non-member.
- Attempt Competency Test to identify weak areas.
- e-Learning Platform: All ISM members are encouraged to join ISM-INDIA Group on LinkedIn. This group focuses on issues relating to CPSM Certification and trends in supply management.
Step 3. Test & Analyze
- Test your preparation for exam by going through Diagnostic Kit.
- Assess & analyze the areas where you need to work hard.
- The focus should be in understanding the concepts instead of cramming.
Step 4. Examination
- Once you are ready for exams, please register for exams at least one month in advance as per our exam schedule. .
- The exams are conducted in all major cities of India.
- To facilitate the completion of all exams for CPSM exams, these are conducted in every alternate months (February, April, June, August, October & December).
- The examination fee is 5000 (Including GST @18%) per exam & per attempt for ISM members and 6000 (Including GST @18%) per exam & per attempt for non-members.
Step 5 . Apply for CPSM Certificate
- Applicants for Original CPSM® certification must pass all three CPSM® Exams.
- The issuance of CPSM original certificate is managed by ISM USA directly.
- The charges are USD 99 for ISM members and USD 179 for non-members.
Step 6. Apply for Reciprocity Certificate
- As a part of reciprocity agreement with ITC, Geneva (a Joint Agency of UN & WTO), you are welcome to get additional certificate from ITC without any additional exam.
- The candidates who wish to migrate to USA or Europe are eligible to apply SCMP Certification (PMAC, Canada) without additional exams.
ISM-INDIA Bank details:
Name of Beneficiary: ISM SERVICES INDIA LLP
Beneficiary Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No.: 165305000145
IFSC Code: ICIC0001653
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS
Type of Account: Current
Bank Address: DLF Phase IV Branch Shop No. 1,2 & 3, DLF CrossPoint, DLF phase- IV, Gurgaon-122002.