- This event has passed.
Webinar: Negotiate via e-Auction
January 30, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRs.500
e-Auction (also called Online Auction) is an auction which is held over internet. Like auctions in general, e-Auction comes in different types. eBay was the first to make effective use of this technology for selling (Forward Auction). However, this can be used effectively for procurement where the role of buyer and sellers are reversed (Reverse Auction).
Over the last decade, this Reverse Auction has picked up great momentum as a negotiation tool to improve transparency and savings. In this webinar, we will try to focus on understanding this technology and how to make effective use of it.
- Adoption of e-Auction Process and its benefits.
- Strategic parameters and Success factors
- e-Auction formats and advanced model
- Performed Tasks and Controls
- Generate auction summary for business decision
- Optimized savings across commodities
Date: 30 January 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to the procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.