- This event has passed.
Pursue a Career in Procurement & Supply Chain
March 8, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFREE
As you are aware that the key Goal of International Women’s Day is to advance the status of women worldwide. We at ISM-INDIA are promoting this goal during 2021 by launching the theme #DevelopingKeyTalent. This aims at providing the potential of pursuing a career in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Encouraging Role of Women in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- How to manage Gender Gap in Procurement.
- Skills required to be competent in this field.
- Key traits required to be a Procurement Leader.
- Role ISM-INDIA could play to bridge this gap.
- Encouraging young students to join this as a Career
Date & Time: 8 March 2021 | Saturday | 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm IST
4:30 PM: Opening Address by
Shilpa Batra, PMP – Chairperson, Society of Women Engineers USA, PDX Former President, Harvard Business Society
4:40 PM: Panel Discussion (Focus on Why Pursue a Career in Procurement & Supply Chain.)
Moderator: Dr. Saroj Koul – Professor, OP Jindal Global University
- Usha Saxena, Senior Technical Director, Head of Department, eProcurement Division at NIC
- Aadya Jha Sahni – Deputy Director Capex Procurement, Vedanta Limited
- Debasrita Dasgupta, Supply Chain Specialist
- Shalini Gunnala, CPSM Certified
5:20 PM: Q&A Session, Participants could raise their questions.
5:30 PM: Close
Note: We will also offer free ISM-INDIA ELITE MEMBERSHIP for those women who will register and attend the webinar + 15% discount for every participant on all of the e-learning programs offered by ISM-INDIA.
Show the initiative and add value to both the organization you work for and to your own life.