Webinar on Big Data in Procurement
September 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
“Big Data” can be defined as any analysis activity targeted at getting more insight from large amounts of data in order to generate business value. Many procurement organizations today leverage existing data warehouses and spend cube solutions, but do not yet fully leverage the vast array of data from internal and external sources.
This training program will aim at learning the various approaches to unlock value & significant insights from the BIG DATA.
- Understand the concept of Big Data in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Identify the sources of data.
- Use of taxonomy to ensure that data is reliable.
- Learn potential uses and needs companies are having in the area of procurement that can be supported with Big Data and advanced analytics.
- Understand the challenges and hurdles in implementing Big Data analytics in procurement.
- Role of Big Data in Industry 4.0