- This event has passed.
Blockchain Training: For SCM Professionals (Mumbai)
August 18, 2018
Key Course Content:
- Blockchain Basics & Objectives
- What is Blockchain?
- How does the Blockchain works?
- What are the key benefits of Blockchain Technology?
- What are its uses in Procurement & Supply Chain?
- P2P Systems
- Hash Pointers & Data Structures
- Advanced Smart Contract
- Mining Explained
- Understand its uses in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Blockchain Challenges & Future
Benefits to the participants:
Have a clearer understanding of Blockchain Technology and its role in their function.
Benefits to the Organization:
Who should attend?
Procurement & Business Executives who have functional and/or responsibility for procurement’s value contribution to the business and who wish to explore best practices for performance escalation.
Highlights of the Training Program:
- Knowledge transfer approach
- Interactive classroom session
- Experienced Trainer
- Free ISM-INDIA annual membership
- Earn 7 CEH (Continuing Education Hours)
Participatory training methods will be used to cover the course content. The above will be followed by an online test and successful candidates will be given Certificate of Completion.
For ISM Members: ₹ 7000/- (Including GST)
For Non-Member: ₹ 8000/-(Including GST)
Krishan K. Batra is President & CEO of ISM-INDIA. He brings over 40 years of procurement & supply chain experience in the private and UN organizations. In his last assignment he was chairperson of the advisory committee overseeing procurement worldwide and has trained staff in most of the countries. He was the lead expert to implement ERP system and strategicsourcing for procurement activities. He has to his credit the development of coding system i.e. UNSPSC which is world standard for coding goods and services. After his relocation to India he is actively involved in building professional capacity in SCM of many large companies. Krishan K. Batra has M.Tech from IIT Delhi and MBA from Syracuse University, USA.
- Early birds (i.e. Individual registration before 15th July 2018) receive a discount of 10%
- Corporate discount for sponsoring more than 5 participants is 10%