- This event has passed.
INCOTERMS 2020 Masterclass
February 28, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) has launched INCOTERMS 2020, the newest edition of the renowned trade terms for the sale of goods. The new rules have become effective from 1 January 2020.
The INCOTERMS rules are an essential part of the daily language of international trade. These are used in sales contracts to help exporters and importers avoid costly misunderstandings by clarifying the tasks, costs, and risks involved in the delivery of goods from sellers to buyers.
- Purpose and scope of Incoterms 2020
- Key differences between Incoterms 2020 and Incoterms 2010
- The harmonisation of incoterms with methods of payment
- Tasks, costs, and risks of the seller and buyer
- The significance of the point and place of delivery
- Correct usage of Incoterms
- How to choose the right Incoterms.
- Insurance Issues with Incoterms
- Use of Incoterms for domestic transportation
Presenter: Mr. Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-INDIA
Date: 28 Feb 2020 | Friday | 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.