- This event has passed.
October 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
MANAGEMENT: Logistics is a part of Supply Chain Management that oversees the planning, implementing , controlling and execution of storage, effective forward and reverse flow of goods and services and related information between points in the supply chain to meet customer requirement. It includes the design and administration of systems to control the flow of material, work – in- process, and finished inventory to support business unit strategy.
STRATEGY: It involves warehousing, information systems, and transportation – that is aligned with the overall business operations.
SYSTEM: The planning and coordination of the physical movement aspects of a firm’s operations such that a flow of raw materials, parts, and finished goods is achieved in a manner that minimizes total costs for the levels of service demand.
- Evolution of Distribution and logistics.
- Objectives of Logistics Management
- Role of Logistics in Supply Chain Management
- Cost Identification
- Logistics Sub-System
- Factors Affecting Logistics
Presenter: Mr. S. Ravichandran Management consultant and Yoga Acharya
Date: 24 Oct 2019 | Thursday | 5:00pm – 6:00pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM-INDIA Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.