- This event has passed.
Webinar on Cost Engineering (Finalizing Rates for Procurement)
July 3, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRs.500
Finalization of rates for Procurement is probably the most critical activity of the Purchase Deptt.
The maturity of the PURCHASE DEPTT. lies not in, getting quotations and negotiating the best price BUT in having an ‘intrinsic ability’ in the department to do costing of all their ‘repeat purchases’ and there-upon offering the best price to the supplier.
It is also very important to be aware that the weightage of each element of cost/service gets changed depending on whether the purchase being done is for a Production item or of Capital Good/Machines or for a Project… etc.
Our session on COST ENGINEERING (Finalization of Rates) enables Purchasers to ask all the right questions regarding COST and answer all the questions on ‘Finalized Price’ for all kinds of scenarios in the industry, every time.
- Various Elements/Parameters of Costing
- Treatment of various Elements/Parameters of Costs
- Questioning Costs What ‘iff’ in place of What ‘is’
- Eliminating unwarranted Costs
- Coming out of L1 L2 L3 syndrome for repeat purchases
- Importance of Factory/Plant/Site visit
- Ten Commandments of Cost Engineering
Who Should Attend:
- PROCUREMENT DECISION-MAKERS
- PROCUREMENT TEAM MEMBERS
- PROCUREMENT/SOURCING/VD/SCM PROFESSIONALS
- PROFESSIONALS OF ALLIED DEPTTS VIZ FINANCE/COSTING/COMMERCIAL ETC
- STUDENTS OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
Speaker: Mr. Sunil Puri, Founder & Lead Trainer at COEN Consulting
Date: 3 July 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s & PPPAI Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members.
Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.