- This event has passed.
Masterclass on Inventory Management
November 26 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmRs.5,999
In this competitive world, Inventory can be a source of competitive advantage or it can be a disaster for the firms. With shrinking lead times and the more demanding customer, optimizing the right amount of inventory has become a big challenge by itself.
After attending the masterclass, the participants will get awareness about:
- How to manage and optimize inventory in this dynamic industry situation.
- A New dimension that will add to the elements of timing and quantity.
- How to create a policy on ‘where’ to hold inventory besides the traditional decisions of when and how much.
Although there are no formal prerequisites other than personal motivation for this masterclass, we recognize that some formal work background will surely enhance your understanding. As may be expected, this course does have some quantitative content, so knowledge of basic formulas and their manipulation is an asset.
What you’ll learn:
- Deciding order policy to minimize the overall cost.
- Optimizing safety stock to enhance customer service
- Optimization under some special situations related to inventory planning.
- Deciding under mutually conflicting objectives.
- The street smart approach in decision making.
Who should attend?
- Professionals from Purchase, Logistics, and Distribution
- Professionals responsible for Inventory control
- Consultant in Supply Chain Management
- Demand Managers
- IBP/SCM Implementation Experts
- Material Planners and Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
Speaker: Pradeep Khetan, CPSM, Director-Western Region, ISM-INDIA.
Payment Link: https://pages.razorpay.com/ismindia
- All the participants will be honored with a certificate of participation after the training and those who complete the capstone assignment will be honored with a certificate of completion.
- Training material will be provided to all the participants in the form of an E-Book.
- In addition, you can earn 7 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH Certificate within 30 days.