- This event has passed.
Webinar: Procurement Risk & Resilience (for Post-COVID-19 Future)
August 28, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Risk is an uncertain event or condition which has a cause and consequence. Today, organisations operate in increasingly complex and uncertain environments with high risks of supply disruptions making supply management an increasingly complex task.
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed a number of vulnerabilities in organizations’ business models and risk approaches. To move forward, organizations have to reprioritize risk and resilience, broaden their perspective and elevate risk management as a critical business priority.
This webinar will focus on improving participants’ awareness of techniques to identify, analyze and manage risk.
- Understand potential risks in the Procurement Cycle.
- Learn processes to identify, analyse and respond to risks.
- 5 Steps Approach to Risk Management.
- Lessons learnt during COVID-19.
- Building Resilience.
- Prioritizing Risk & Resilience.
Speaker: Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO of ISM-INDIA.
Date: 28 August 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.
Registration link will be available soon…