- This event has passed.
November 29, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The objectives of a world-class procurement organization move far beyond the traditional belief that procurement’s primary role is to obtain goods and services in response to internal needs. With an increased share of external spend in the organization; Procurement is being viewed as a Strategic Function to improve profitability and ensure the best value for money.
This change from “Transaction” to “Strategic Procurement” aims at aligning it with corporate objectives to achieve long-range plans.
- Understand the concept of Transactional, Tactical & Strategic Procurement
- Importance of Strategic Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing Methods
- Supplier Management Methods
- Cost Management
- Contract Management
- Spend Analysis
Presenter: Mr. Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-INDIA
Date: 29 Nov 2019 | Friday | 4:30pm – 5:30pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.