- This event has passed.
Supplier Risk Management
October 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Risk is an undeniable part of our work environment. Every business decision we make has a level of risk associated with it and Supply Chain is no different. Modern supply chains are characterized by highly diverse participants (size, geography, culture, language just to name a few) which makes the management of risk more challenging. Organizations that are able to successfully counter risks arising out of changes to status-quo in real-time are at the forefront.
- Understanding Risk
- Evolution of the Procurement function
- Supply Chains of the future
- Types of Risk
- Framework for Identifying/Mitigating Risk
- Discussion Topic: How can we prepare ourselves for the future?
Presenter: Mr. Ram Raghuraman
Date: 18 Oct 2019 | Friday | 5:00pm – 6:00pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM-INDIA Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference