- This event has passed.
Webinar: Building Resilient & Agile Supply Chain
November 6, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRs.500
“The old mindset sees things are calculable, ‘predictable’. But that analysis seems to come up with the incorrect answers so often now – on Trump, Brexit, or the recent outbreak of coronavirus, for instance.”
It has become apparent that the management skills set, and mindsets needed to cope with this new world are quite different from those that sufficed in the past.
Clearly, responding to change by being agile and building resilience is important to survive and thrive in this VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) world. Nowhere is that this is truer than in Supply Chain. Being at the forefront of the supply chain, sourcing, and procurement professionals play a key role in managing VUCA related Supply Chain risks- by building “Resilient & Agile Supply Chains”.
- Learnings from the recent disruptions
- Weakness in the current supply chain model.
- Why “Resilient & Agile Supply Chains”.
- How to build Resilient & Agile Supply Chains
- Importance of Human Resources & Digital Technology in building Resilient & Agile Supply Chains
Speaker: Meenakshi Natarajan, Supply Chain Professional ll CPSM ll PMP II Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Date: 6 November 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s & PPPAI Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members.
Payment Link: https://pages.razorpay.
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.