- This event has passed.
On-Demand!!! Webinar on Category Management
August 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRs.500
Category Management is a strategic approach to transform procurement from tactical level to strategic level with a focus on value addition. It is a collaborative process of organizing categories as independent business units, aimed at producing business results by focusing on delivering value to a customer.
- Evolution of Procurement (From Strategic Procurement to Category Management)
- Overview of Category Management Framework.
- Opportunity Identification (Spend Analysis)
- Opportunity Development (Tapping Supply Market Capabilities)
- Sourcing Strategy to Best Position the Company in the Market
- Conduct Auctions & RFx
- Shape & Negotiate Proposals
- Contracting & Supplier Management
- Embarking on a Digital Category Management Journey.
Speaker: Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO of ISM-INDIA.
Date: 7 August 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s & PPPAI Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members or take annual membership by paying just 2100/- INR & get free access to all webinars for one year with other benefits.
Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/ismindia
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.