- This event has passed.
Webinar on “Future-Proofing Supply Chains”
April 3, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The business challenges brought by the COVID-19 outbreak are getting to be more volatile and thus calls for managing supply chain proactively in future to ensure sustainability of business. Such black swan events require to rethink the way they we source & deliver the products and services
We could call this Future-Proofing Supply Chains (i.e. protecting your organizations performance) against a multitude of potential problems. These could be loss of access to key production ingredients or logistics providers. The future-proofing attempts to mitigate potential dangers.
- Understand Supply Chain Journey
- Impact of Industry 4.0
- Proactive approach to mitigate potential dangers
- Identifying and assessing potential black swan events
- SCM Challenges
Presenter: Mr. Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-INDIA
Date: 3 April 2020 | Friday | 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.