- This event has passed.
Webinar on Inventory Management
December 6, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Inventory has a major impact on a company’s bottom line. In general, the inventory level ranges from one month to three months and thus leads to higher inventory carrying the cost. To be cost-effective and competitive, there is an urgent need to follow the modality of Just-in-Time instead of Just-in-Case.
Higher inventory has a major impact on cash flow. The comprehensive webinar will cover various methods to measure inventory performance and improve lead time which is the major contributor to increasing inventory level.
- Principles and functions of inventory
- Financial Implications
- Inventory Planning
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service Level
- Implications of Inventory Disposal
Presenter: Mr. Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-INDIA
Date: 6 Dec 2019 | Friday | 4:30pm – 5:30pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.