- This event has passed.
Webinar on Leadership (Supply Management)
December 20, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Globalization & digitalization places special demands on companies. Whether companies face an economic slowdown or a buoyant market, they are called upon to reinvent themselves, to innovate in ways for which their prior corporate experience does not prepare them. Never before has the past been a less reliable guide for steering companies into an assured future.
Think about some of the most successful organizations in the world. The key differentiators that you most likely identified are leadership. This can make or break an organization. Effective leaders provide guidance for the “what” and “why” questions that every organization needs to ask itself. Effective Leadership and management have become imperative for Procurement & Supply Chain function as well. In particular, they have to be flexible and adapt themselves to the rapidly changing environment.
- Helping Procurement & Supply Chain leaders articulate their challenges
- Expose them to state of the art materials in their functional area of Management
- Enabling leaders to help their team become the dynamics agents of change & transformation.
- Learn Influence Techniques and tactics to engage stakeholders
- Understand the importance of Supply Management Structure
- Key competencies of an effective leader
Presenter: Mr. Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-INDIA
Date: 20 Dec 2019 | Friday | 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.