- This event has passed.
Webinar on “Negotiation”
April 4, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Negotiation is the crucial skill in the repertoire of supply chain management professional. While the primary responsibility for SCM professional is to maintain the supply of goods and services equally important facet is to establish this arrangement by negotiating a win -win agreement. A properly negotiated agreement/contract helps not only to derive maximum value for price paid but also to avoid rework.
Negotiation is not inherited skill and required preparation & practice.This webinar will put forward information and tools to prepare and sharpen our negotiation skill.
This webinar will enable the participants to identify with :
- To understand what is a negotiation.
- Negotiation styles and tools.
- Negotiation case studies in different purchase categories.
- Commercial and non-commercial negotiation.
Presenter: Mr. Deepak Kumar Mehto, S&P Professional
Date: 4 April 2020 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.