- This event has passed.
Webinar on Software Procurement
February 29, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Software is an intangible commodity which is required from the various business process for efficiency and improvements. All organizations are witnessing a gradual increase in software procurement year on year and thus buyers need to take informed action to do a value for money transactions.
Software Procurement is a peculiar challenge and this webinar will showcase to the audience – process, stakeholders, software commodity and challenges to overcome when executing S2P to cycle. It will touch on commercial and noncommercial negotiation aspects and things to be aware of while executing software procurement.
This webinar will enable the participants to identify:
- What is Software and Software License
- Brief Insight on Software types and Licensing models
- Example of Software need assessment
- New software and renewal Procurement process
- Contracts Basics
- Software Negotiations and Contract Management
- Industry Trends
Date: 29 Feb 2020 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.