- This event has passed.
Webinar on Sourcing & Procurement Management
June 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRs.500
Sourcing and Procurement are often used interchangeably in the Supply Management industry. Having the Right strategies in Sourcing & Procurement brings efficiency, agility, and resurgence in manufacturing. It also affects the bottom line of the Company’s Balance sheet positively.
The present pandemic has forced the procurement fraternity to revisit the sourcing and procurement principles to face the new challenges of market dynamics. Whereas the e-tellers are ready to make the delivery of an ordered product within a day, the limitations of pandemic become an obstacle to its success. Procurement experts are contributing to apply the latest trends for the Resurgence in Supply Chain Management to defeat the effects of the pandemic.
This Webinar will focus on understanding the nuances of Sourcing, Procurement, Strategies, Policies, Role of Leadership, and the Future of Procurement.
- Understanding the concepts of Sourcing & Procurement
- Difference between Sourcing & Procurement
- Evolution & Trends in Procurement
- Role of Leadership in Procurement success
- Procurement to Payment Process (P2P Process)
- Procurement Performance Review
- Futuristic Procurement
- Procurement 4.0
- Five Hats of Future Procurement
Speaker: Subir Kumar Mohanty, PGDM, CPM – Supply Chain Management Professional.
Date: 12 June 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s & PPPAI Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.