- This event has passed.
Webinar on “Unlocking Supplier Collaboration”
March 20, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
With increased globalization, many companies are recognizing that the majority of the value chain lies outside the walls of their own company. This is leading to unlocking supplier collaboration for the next generation of value. Traditional levers of value capture have exhausted.
Supplier Relationship is first and foremost an approach used for engaging with suppliers on a level that reflects the priorities of the customer organization and how best these needs can be achieved. It is a differentiation process that recognizes that not all suppliers are the same and therefore not all customer-supplier relationships should be dealt with through a single strategy.
The focus of the webinar will be to address the following issues:
- What is the Supplier Relationship?
- Key objectives
- Methodology to unlock the relationship
- Supplier Relationship Strategies
- Future of SRM
- Developing and Executing Supplier Exit Strategies
Presenter: Mr. Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-INDIA
Date: 20 Mar 2020 | Friday | 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA Members & will cost Rs.500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- Format: 45 minutes presentation followed by 15 Minutes Question & Answer Session including Quiz.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- ISM Members will get preference.