- This event has passed.
Webinar on War on Wastes: A Practical Approach
May 9, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Supply chain Management (SCM) has become suddenly an area of highest importance in view of the outbreak of Corona Virus across the Globe. Supply chains are getting disturbed/disrupted owing to the closure of factories, stoppage of transportation and hence supplies and distribution, lock down of people etc. Manufacturers and service providers are finding it extremely difficult even to maintain the services for essential goods.
The presenter with the repertoire of practical examples, is of the opinion that concept of waste removal systematically, introduced by Toyota long back, may stand in good stead at this moment. Needless to say, only the organisations, with the high degree of ability to digitise/automate the supply chain and ability to sense and course correct the chains of Network in case of disruptions, will have sustainable advantage over others. But it is suggested that we thoughtfully prioritize, boldly Experiment, and prudently Scale up the operations.
- What is waste?
- Why remove the waste?
- The program on War on Waste.
- Real Life examples of Manufacturing companies.
- Benefit derived.
- Way forward.
Presenter: Dr. Rabindranath Bhattacharya, Adjunct Professor, Vgsom, IIT Kharagpur.
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members. If you want to pay now Click Here.
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for Q&A session.
- In addition you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to the procurement & supply chain professional as well as those who are new to our profession.
- Please share the print screen of the successful transaction asap to get immediate approval.