WEBINAR: PROACTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT TO BUILD RESILIENCE
October 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFREE
While there are several challenges in managing corporate spend effectively, the one common thread that ties them is ‘risk’. It is the ‘risk of spend leakage’, the ‘risk of business disruption’, the ‘risk of non-compliance’, the ‘risk of fraud’ that keeps Enterprise Procurement and Finance Teams on their toes.
To address this, organizations put in place systems that digitalize not just the spend process but also have several in-built controls to manage ‘risk’. While these systems do serve as a First Line of Defense against ‘risk’, it is not enough.
Join Us for this 60 mins webinar to understand why an exclusive spend monitoring system that works 24×7 and screens 100% of transactions could serve as a digitalized Second Line of Defense against spend ‘risk’ and help to build the right kind of resilience.
We will be covering:
- What are the different spend risks that are prevalent in the space of procurement and supply chain.
- How are we traditionally tracking them
- What is the first level defence to tackle them
- How does a second level of defence help in building resilience
- Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO, ISM-India
- Shouvik Banerjee, Product Owner, Digitate (A TCS Venture)
Digitate, a TCS Venture, is a leading software provider bringing agility, assurance, and resiliency to IT and business operations. ignio™ Cognitive Procurement, a spend monitoring system helps to proactively manage risks and build resilience.