Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®)
The globally recognized CPSM designation is the premier supply management credential, the one all others are measured against. Built on an in-depth analysis of supply management functions across industries, the CPSM will identify you as someone with mastery of critical concepts in procurement and sourcing, negotiating, contracts and leadership.
Eligibility: Applicants must have three years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical, nonsupport) with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or international equivalent OR Five years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical, nonsupport) without a qualified bachelor’s degree
Professionals who obtain their CPSM earn on average 9% more than their peers
The CPSM is a global recognized certification – and in fact, many managers require it.
The CPSM is based on data from practitioners. This certification represents existing real-life scenarios.
EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH CPSM – GET STARTED
Step 1. Planning
- Figure out your career goals. Be honest about what you really enjoy doing in your career.
- Review the CPSM Exam Specification.
- Apply for Membership.
Step 2. New! CPSM® Learning System (Mandatory)
- Take the new CPSM® Learning System which is mandatory – online or print version depending upon the requirement.
- Print version
Cost for Members: 39,000 Cost for Non-Members: 45,000
- Online Version
Cost for Members: 52,000 Cost for Non-Members: 55,000
Step 3. Test & Analyze
- Test your preparation for the exam by going through the Diagnostic Kit.
- Assess & analyze the areas where you need to work hard.
- The focus should be on understanding the concepts instead of cramming.
Step 4. Examination
- Once you are ready for exams, please register for exams at least one month in advance as per our exam schedule. .
- The exams are conducted in all major cities of India.
- To facilitate the completion of all exams for CPSM exams, these are conducted in every month.
- The examination fee is 9,500 (Including GST @18%) per exam & per attempt for ISM members and 10,500 (Including GST @18%) per exam & per attempt for non-members.
Step 5. Apply for CPSM Certificate
- Applicants for Original CPSM® certification must pass all three CPSM® Exams.
- The issuance of CPSM original certificate is managed by ISM Global directly.
- The charges are USD 129 for ISM members and USD 179 for non-members.
ISM-INDIA Bank details:
Name of Beneficiary: ISM SERVICES INDIA LLP
Beneficiary Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No.: 165305000145
IFSC Code: ICIC0001653
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS
Type of Account: Current
Bank Address: DLF Phase IV Branch Shop No. 1,2 & 3, DLF CrossPoint, DLF phase- IV, Gurgaon-122002.