Overview: Procurement has been pushed into the spotlight over the last few years. This presents both an opportunity for professional development and a challenge to adapt to a changing business environment. Master Class will aim to address it with a focus on sharing knowledge.
MASTER CLASS INSIGHTS AND LEARNING
- Procurement Shall be Supply Management: This session will focus on strategizing the Procurement activities
- Digital Procurement: Evaluating Digital technologies and its impact on every aspect of sourcing and procurement ― strategy, work process, people, tools & skillsets
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM): Effective SRM Framework to build more Strategic Relationships during uncertainties.
- Strategic Contract Management: Achieve Efficient & Effective Procurement
- World-Class Procurement Maturity Framework: Evaluate & develop how well procurement strategies and processes meet best-in-class standards.
Overview: It has been widely accepted that excellence in procurement is a source of competitive advantage for most companies. This conference will focus on covering all the topics to make Procurement a Flexible, Resilient, and Agile function.
- Strengthen Supply Chain Resilience: (Build Transparency, Multisourcing & Run Simulations to ensure Business Continuity Plan)
- Accelerate Digital & Analytics Adoption: Digitalization of Procurement Processes & Leverage Spend Analytics.
- Future Ready Procurement Operating Model ( Open Discussion )
- Developing Supplier Partnership to Incentivize Performance: To innovate goods, services & business models.
- Category Strategies & Value Creation: Rethink Category Strategies where demand-supply dynamics have significantly shifted.
- Sustainable Procurement: Tools to minimize the carbon footprints.