- This event has passed.
Global Procurement Summit
February 23, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
You would be pleased to know that mjunction services limited (A JV between Tata Steel & SAIL) in association with Institute for Supply Management (ISM-INDIA) as its Knowledge Partner is organizing Global Procurement Summit primarily focused on latest developments in Procurement processes. It will be held on Friday, 23rd February 2018 at Hotel Novotel, Kolkata.
The theme of the conference is – Innovations driving competitive advantage.
About the Conference:
The business environment today is multifaceted, competitive and cost sensitive than ever. It is now imperative for businesses to focus on optimizing sourcing costs and maintaining efficient supply chain processes along with managing supplier relationships.
The conference will therefore be focused on fresh ideas and innovations in Procurement.
The conference will provide visionary insights into how procurement leaders are meeting their future procurement challenges, and how they see the industry evolving in the years to come. There will be dedicated sessions on how technology has changed the procurement landscape.
Key topics to be discussed are :
- How data analytics can help deliver better outcomes for procurement.
- How to apply data insights to achieve a detailed cost based analyses and facts for improved negotiation
- Procurement & Fraud Analytics: Artificial Intelligence / Cognitive Intelligence & Big Data. How is it helping the current procurement leaders?
- Robotics process automation (RPA) in procurement transactions.
- Role of Block Chain Technology
- Procurement Platforms: Road ahead
- Strategic Sourcing – Category & Vendor Management
- Paradigm Shift: Too many suppliers to too less suppliers
- Integrated Logistics Solutions – Optimising logistics contracts to improve supply chain efficiency
- How robust is your IT Platform
Confirmed Speakers :
- Amitava Bakshi, Chief Procurement Officer, Tata Steel
- Ram Raghuraman, Director, ISM-
- S Satish, Partner, KPMG
- A M Parial, IT- Advisor, Naya Raipur Development Authority
- Ashutosh Hasabnis, Sr GM, Bosch Limited
- D C Joshi, ED-MM, Power Grid Corporation Limited
- Aniruddha Banerjee, Vice President, Supply Chain, Spencer Retail Limited
- Saunak Ghosal, Partner, PWC
We look for forward for your participation in the conference as a delegate as mjunction has worked a special rate of 9000/- plus taxes for members of ISM. It would not only help you take advantage of this conference by gaining deep insights on how technology is optimizing efficiencies in the procurement space.
Looking forward for a positive response from your end.
Thanks & Regards,