- This event has passed.
Webinar on Reshaping the Future of Procurement
February 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmRs.500
Overview: 2020 proved that the Procurement & Supply Chain landscape will never be the same. There is an urgent need to reshape the Procurement & Supply Chain to move our organizations forward. In short, we need to turn Procurement into a Value Driver in 2021.
Based on the survey, we could say that most of Procurement Leaders see digital transformation as critical to their future performance. This calls for change in 2021 by transforming Procurement to cope with the Digital Era. Although there is no one single solution for all companies, everyone needs to make their own roadmap for transformation.
This webinar will focus on making the transition from legacy procurement operating practices and structures to more strategic practices.
- Key Challenges Post Covid-19.
- Overview of Future Operating Model.
- Assessing the Maturity Level of your Procurement Function.
- Assessing Competency of the Staff to cope with future needs.
- Identifying Strategic Levers to make procurement agile.
- Game-Changing Technologies to remain competitive.
Speaker: Krishan K. Batra, President & CEO of ISM-INDIA.
Date: 27 February 2021 | Saturday | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm IST
Cost: This webinar will be free of cost for ISM-INDIA’s Members & will cost Rs. 500/- for Non-ISM Members.
- This webinar will be of 60 minutes including 15 minutes for a Q&A session.
- In addition, you can earn Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s) for CPSM Re-certification. Apply for CEH’s Certificate within 30 days.
- This webinar will be beneficial to the procurement & Supply Chain Professionals as well as those who are new to this profession.