- Adopt new tools & techniques to exploit the buying power to identify opportunities for savings & minimize risks.
- Learn sourcing strategies and negotiating techniques to develop effective supplier relationships to minimize the operation cost and lead time.
- Build the knowledge base of procurement professionals
- Module 1: Overview of Strategic Sourcing
- Module 2: Perform Spend & Market Analysis (Profile of the supplier group)
- Module 3: Develop Sourcing Strategy
- Module 4: Supplier Portfolio Generation
- Module 5: Selection of Implementation Path
- Module 6: Competitive Supplier Selection
- Module 7: Operational Integration with Suppliers
- Module 8: Continuous Benchmarking of Supply Market
Intended for: All professionals who have working knowledge of procurement process and techniques.
Duration: Three Days.
Approach: The training program is interactive, fun, practical and effective –customized with the company’s objective in mind.