The World Bank Procurement Framework 2016 supports Countries to achieve value for money with integrity in delivering sustainable development through inclusive, accountable, and coordinated procurement processes.
Key points for the test:
- This will be conducted online.
- There will be 60 multiple-choice questions.
- Everyone will get a different Question set.
- The test duration will be 70 minutes.
- The test result will be disclosed the next day.
- The test window will be open for 3 days. You can take your test anytime during the duration.
- There will be NO Negative Marking.
- Each Question will carry equal weight.
- The maximum marks will be 600.
- The passing score would be 60%.
- You will get a Certificate of Completion after successful completion.
- The second attempt fee would be the same.