The World Bank Procurement Framework supports Countries to achieve value for money with integrity in delivering sustainable development through inclusive, accountable, and coordinated procurement processes.
Key points for the test:
- This will be conducted online.
- There will be 60 multiple-choice questions.
- Everyone will get a different Question set.
- The test duration will be 70 minutes.
- The test result will be disclosed immediately.
- The test window will be open for 12 hours. You can take your test anytime during the schedule.
- There will be NO Negative Marking.
- Each Question will carry equal weight.
- The maximum mark will be 600.
- The passing score would be 60%.
- You will get a Certificate of Completion on passing the test.
- The second attempt will be free. After 2nd attempt, every additional attempt will be paid.