The World Bank’s Procurement Framework was launched to modernize the procurement policy & maximize the strategic role of procurement. This is mandatory for all projects funded by the World Bank. This program will focus on the end-to-end procurement cycle, including strategic planning, appropriate procurement approaches/selections, sourcing strategies evaluation criteria, contract award, and contract management.
In addition, this program is also relevant for the private sector (Contractors, Suppliers, and Consultants) interested to know about WB Procurement Guidelines. This Training Program will be conducted online.
The World Bank Procurement Framework supports Countries to achieve value for money with integrity in delivering sustainable development through inclusive, accountable, and coordinated procurement processes. The world bank’s procurement framework maximizes the strategic role of procurement
to achieve development effectiveness goals by:
- Recognizing that countries are looking to be more efficient in their public spending so that they can invest more in basic public services such as education, health, and infrastructure to enrich development outcomes.
- Modernizing procurement to emphasize flexibility (i.e., fit-for-purpose), quality, and greater value for public spending while enabling adaptation to country contexts.
- Promoting strengthened national procurement systems that are empowered to support sustainable development objectives.
- Increasing transparency in public spending by taking advantage of ICT tools in public procurement.
At the request of many of you who could not attend our previous Training Program on World Bank Procurement Framework (Latest Version), we are pleased to announce our next training from 9-20 January 2023. This is being organized in cooperation with ISM-INDIA & the World Bank.
The program will be led by the CEO of ISM-INDIA (Ex-Director Procurement & Chairperson, Advisory Committee of the UN organization, New York), Guest faculty from the World Bank, and other external experts.
Training Mode: The training program will be conducted online through Zoom Platform.
Duration: 10 Days -From 9-20 January 2023 (Excluding Saturday & Sunday)
Training Fee: (Early Bird Discount: Register and Pay before 30th of November 2022 to get 10% discount.)
- INR 35000/- Plus 18% GST for Indians
- US $500/- for Foreigners
All the participants will get a certificate of Participation after the training program. The Certificate of accomplishment will be awarded to those who will participate in the post-training assessment test and score above 60%. If participants choose to take the test, there is an additional cost.