- Analyze the material flows (inbound and outbound).
- Map the supply chain, assess level of performance and identify risks.
- Assess several scenarios.
- Calculate the cost and performance level of the scenarios.
- Develop a supply chain strategy and propose an implementation plan.
- Introducting lean supply chain.
- Material flow analysis.
- Supply Chain Mapping.
- Scenarios Comparison.
- Supply Chain Costing.
- Lean Management tools.
- Performance Measurement.
- Supply Chain Strategy.
- Formative Assessment.
Intended for: Anyone who is involved in day-today operations of the supply chain or who design or optimize the material supply chains.
Duration: Two Days.
Approach: This will be mainly practical.