Objective: To allow the personnel who already have practical procurement experience, to develop and practice the skills involved in negotiations.
- Procurement objectives prior to negotiationsbuying briefs-preparation for negotiation.
- Negotiation Cycle- Strategies and tactics.
- Difference between negotiation & persuasion.
- Main persuasion tools-emotions, threats, logic and compromise.
- Introduction to range of tactics.
- Behavior and attitudes.
- Analysis of performance.
Intended for: Procurement Staff and other staff involved in negotiation.
Duration: One Day.
Approach: The focus will be on lecture & role playing.