Objective: To understand the end-to-end process and provide an excellent grounding in procurement basics.
- The procurement cycle and key phases.
- Procurement vs. Supply Chain Management
- Developing the Specifications.
- Category Management Process.
- Supplier Appraisal Techniques.
- Bidding Documents & Process.
- Post Bid Appraisal & Award of contract.
- Contract Management.
Intended for: Suitable for Junior Procurement/ Supply Chain Professionals or new to the discipline.
Duration: One Day.
Approach: Combination of lectures and Group Discussion.