Objective: To improve managerial performance in the procurement function.
- The management of resources: Procurement objectives and implementation-inter-functional Cooperation; Interdependence. Policy Creation and supplier selection and development.
- Management: Recruitment, Delegation, Staff Motivation, Measuring Procurement Performance.
- Procurement Research: Cost improvement techniques, Target Setting & Evolution of Procurement.
- Organization: Central and decentralized structures, Materials Management and special features.
- International Procurement: Strategic and political considerations, Currency and Price Risks
- Law & the Procurement Manager
Intended for: Procurement Managers, those with management potential and others with management responsibility for procurement & supply.
Duration: Three Days
Approach: Combination of Lectures, Interactive Discussion, Case studies & Problem Solving.