Objective: Understand the new frontiers of public sector procurement process improve the efficiency & ensure compliance.
- Principles & Objectives of Public Procurement.
- Understanding the 4 Ps (Principles, Policy, Procedures, & Practices).
- Threshold Values and Competition Requirements.
- Open, Restricted Tendering/ Bidding & Reverse Auction.
- Permitted Negotiated Approach.
- Selection and Award Decisions.
- Award of Contract & Contract Management.
- How to avoid legal Challenge.
- Role of e-Procurement.
Intended for: Government Staff involved in undertaking or overseeing Procurement.
Duration: One Day.
Approach: Combination of interactive discussion & group exercise.